Briotech® Eyeglass Sanitizer and Disinfectant is alcohol, ammonia, and bleach free. It is EPA List N registered and kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria, including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Since the onset of the pandemic, eye care professionals have inquired about how to effectively sanitize frames between patients. The challenge was finding a solution that was both effective against COVID-19 and compatible with frames and lenses. Briotech is that solution. Additionally, Briotech is indicated for use on hard surfaces such as dispensing areas and exam equipment, making it an ideal choice to use throughout optical practices.
- EPA List N Registered for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). EPA #93108-1
- Kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria
- Alcohol, Ammonia, and Bleach Free
- Phosphate and VOC Free
- Non-corrosive / Non-Flammable
- Main active ingredient: HOCI (Hypochlorous Acid)
- Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal
- Environmentally friendly
- Sanitizes and disinfects. Safe on frames and lenses
- Also for use on hard surfaces such as dispensing areas and exam equipment
- Safe on cell phones, monitors, keyboards, tablets, automobile interiors, desks, workstations...
2 oz. bottle. 72 bottles per case.
POP display measurements: 4 ¼”W x 5 ½”D x 8 ½"H
Also available in a 24 oz. spray bottle (2-pack); perfect for sanitizing frames and surfaces between patients.